Our monthly teleseminars, webinars, and chats are now open to the public!
We kick things off with
"Can you Make Money with Seasonal Decorating?"
Watch for more information and don't forget to sign up for our newsletter for more details. (Free for members!)
of Design Education (ADE) was
formed to promote excellence in the field of specialized design
education. We offer continuing education and ongoing
support to today's design professional.
Why ADE? Because we know how
important it is to find quality programs that educate and support
today's design entrepreneur and decorating enthusiast. We
also know how important it is for interior redesigners, interior
decorators, and home stagers (real estate stagers) to have a helping
hand when beginning and growing a successful decorating business. If
you are a decorating professional who would like us to extend that
helping hand, please submit your application here.
If you're looking for a design professional, please visit our business directory. Each of our members offers an array of interior decorating and design services.
Our Member Benefits Include:
- A monthly E-Newsletter that educates members on a variety of topics of interest to interior redesigners (one day decorators), interior decorators, and home stagers or real estate stagers, including marketing, business, product information and discount programs.
- Access to the Member Center which includes an array of business and creative information including our extensive Resource Library, members-only Blog and lots more!
- Monthly TeleSeminars and Webinars hosted by industry leaders on a variety of topics. Past speakers include Jane Pollak, Melissa Galt of Prosper by Design, and Linda Hollander of Wealthy Bag Lady. Topics change monthly and range from business to creative. See our schedule of speakers to the right.
- Discounts on products and services to jump start your interior redesign, interior decorating, home staging or real estate staging business and keep it running smoothly.
- Access to Presentation Materials to jump-start your marketing and create a professional image. (Click here for details.)
- A business listing on our website to gain exposure.
- An invitation to any and all ADE sponsored conferences held throughout the country regardless of where they trained.
- Opportunities to attend continuing education programs—including interior redesign education, interior decorating education, and home staging education (real estate staging education—including additional tele-seminars and webinars.
- The opportunity to join our Mentoring Teams. These small groups are designed to support you and your business.
...and more! Click here for a complete list of Member Benefits.
Submit your application here.
ADE members are creative individuals who
offer a variety of specialty services that enhance our
homes and our lives. Please take a look in
Directory to find interior
redesigners (one day decorators), interior decorators, home
stagers or real estate stagers in
your area - or explore the site to learn
more about the ADE. You may
also be interested in reading our Frequently Asked Questions
page - FAQ.
If you have already completed a program in interior redesign education,
interior decorating education, home staging education or real estate
staging education, please contact us to request
an application. For those of you who have already
received an email from us, please use the Quick
Sign-Up form to submit your information
"I really enjoyed the conference call -
it was fabulous - lots of useful tips and ideas one can implement
immediately. I would love to get one of Margi's Color forecast
for 2009 - so sign me up for that! Thanks so much for putting
Palo Alto, CA
"I want to take this opportunity to thank your entire
staff for all the hard work that you put in to making this a
top notch experience in education. I am so proud to be a member! This
keeps us linked to information and camaraderie. It
is great to have the support of people who want to see others
Design Solutions By Gail